Saturday, July 19, 2008
Oh Nur Liyanah Zaffre (dont know if there's a Md there)
I have so much to tell you. I hope Friday comes quickly. (not that I look forward to seeing my beyond dreadful term test results)
Apart from having trouble and angry days involving a certain asshole of whom I sure you are very well aware of, I have been 'expanding', so to speak, my social circle by talking to everyone (well, almost everyone. with the exception of the sombong "gals") via the Friendship Window (as labelled by Fatin)
I know no one knows wtf I'm blabbing about but it is significant to me, for it is the only window to the outside world, whenever I'm in the lab. And though it's not even a literal window, it does ensure that I at least talk to people from outside. Even if it means talking to housewife porters, really old grannies, policmen, see glimpses of prisoners who remind me of Dementors in Harry Potter, waving at an adorably deluded pakcik (who looks like he's acting in some P Ramlee comedy), and best of all an ex-matrep-scrawny-ex-gangster-turned-good-boy-mat-jiwang-nak-laser-tattoo who thinks he's a charmer (though i have to say i love his eyes). Why the best? Cos he's the only one who's sane enough, and of course the one who falls within my age group. Tragic case, I know. And the whole lab probably thinks I'm flirting big time with him simply because they can't say that I'm flirting with uncles who tell me of their time swimming in Tanjong Pinang and makciks who pity me when I tell them my sob story of a payless attachment. Well it would be better if his grumpy girlfriend makes an effort to smile at me when I smile at her. And if the other girls do the same too. :(
But all in all, apart from the mini sensasi yesterday, life has been melancholy and melodramatic.
It's 11.33 i'm supposed to be out to work at 11.30 and i've not even taken my shower.
What's the worst that could happen. :/
Screw payless work.
Labels: #234
X O X O; 11:22 am